Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Ps2 Progressive Scan List

Discuss Everything Related to the Playstation 2 Here!

Ps2 Progressive Scan List

Postby wshirk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:22 am

SO I found a progressive scan list on the PSX place, but just a week ago they had their site crash, and so when it came back up I copied their list into a word document. I have taken the list and put everything in an excel document, and the person who made the first list gets the credit, I only made a list for my personal use, and am providing one for everyone here who would like a local copy on their computer forever safe. NTSC/Pal is united Kingdom, United States, and Canada, NTSC U/C is United states and Canada only, and NTSC J is Japan. Feel Free To leave comments, and download this list for your safekeeping. Here is the FD Link for anyone wishing to download it! http://frd.li/c2ede6678926e5cb407529a6c7dc4d49

Edited,
Feel free to find this list, in the ps2 homebrew section, as I just figured out how to put it on the site!

wshirk 3

Re: Ps2 Progressive Scan List

Postby Gamerone » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:41 am

Thank you!

I'M ONE WHO LIKES TO PLAY GAMES™ :yoshi: :1up: MARIO WORLD
MARIO'S DREAM GIRL :question: :mario: :oldmario: MARIO BROS
Spoiler:
MAMA MIA!!!!!!! ::mariohead:
Gamerone 5

Postby Korokun » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:48 am

Thank you! It's appreciated!

Korokun 2

Postby XamX » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:18 am

I haven't downloaded that list yet but I guess it's something like this, right?:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_2_games_with_alternate_display_modes

XamX 6

Postby mistamontiel » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:27 am

Sonic Gems PS2 apparently doesn't get native progressive scan but Gamecube one did grrrrr

Better try GSM

mistamontiel 6

Custom Title: ..!!

Postby wshirk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:46 am

This list was originally copied to a word doc from psx place as the site went down for a little while, and I wanted to make sure I always had access to it. So I took the all the information I copied from the original list, and copied it in a word doc, and then I made an excel spreadsheet. This list is different as it lists every single progressive scan compatible game. So you don’t have to search the list looking for yes or no to progressive scan, and or region output. My list just like the one I found on psx place that I have made into a spreadsheet for safekeeping on your pc tells you what to do to enable progressive scan. Example my spreadsheet is like this. God of war, 480p accessible in game menu, and then ntsc/pal. But for each game it tells you if you enable it in game or by pressing triangle or square while booting up. My spreadsheet follows exactly that format exactly game name, followed by the output resolution, how to enable that resolution, and the region coding for the games. This is why I made a copy for me and everyone else, as the wiki list you have to search for yes in the 480p column, among tons of no’s and sometimes you lose track of which is which, and this list tells you how to enable progressive scan. I have true crime New York City, and for the life of me I could not get progressive scan going tried triangle and x, and looking in game options also. Finally found the list on psx place, and it said accessible in the game menu, and so I went back into the menu and found more settings than I did the first time. With this list there is no searching for answers you know the game name the output resolution, the way to enable progressive scan, and the region coding, and also the original list is online so access could be lost if psx place ever shut down. Feel free to download it if you like, and if you really like the list, let me know, I was switching back and forth between word and excel side by side, and that made my head Naseous, but in the end I prevailed.

wshirk 3

Postby stillcool » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:25 am

Handy, thanks.

Some Of My Gear & How They Connect
Spoiler:
Dreamcast - VGA or S-Video
Gamecube - Chipped RGB Scart
SNES - RGB Scart
PS1 - Chipped SCPH-9002 - RGB Scart
PS2 - Chipped Silver Phat SCPH-50003 + 500GB HDD - PS2HDMI
PS2 - Aqua Phat SCPH-50003 + 1TB & SATA Adapter - Component