Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

The Iso Zone

He-Man

The Free For All, Rants, Raves and Lunacy (18+)

He-Man

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:40 am

Watchin some He-Man online and it is awesome! This would like be the coolest thing ever if you were super baked! It rules! I thought I remembered it being a kids show and it is, but the music is really cool and its even funny. That cowardly cat is hilarious! It super funny how he talks to the camera! There is adventure and magic and hot babes and villians what more do you need?

I think it was maybe the pink shirt that made me think it was lame. And maybe all those gay youtube videos.

I didn't know that he-man was super strong and it's kind of a ripoff of superman, especially the double identity thing that is kind of lame. I love how people can't tell he has the same face. He must have instant spray tan powers also

And what's this there is also a movie with Dolph in it?
  • 10

User avatar
Dildo_Schwaggins 5
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:59 am
Reputation: 917

Re: He-Man

Postby sasapinjic » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:12 am

Yeah , he-man was reasonably popular at his time , probably because all of the babes were at mini skirts !
It has lots of flaws tough , like repeating animations , mostly dumb story , fact nobody ever dies , but most annoying thing was that uber-stupid point at end of episode , when they want to teach kids something , like don't cross the road before you look at both sides and like . :lol:
  • 0

User avatar
sasapinjic 13
 
Posts: 4364
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 am
Location: Somewhere in ex-Yugoslavia
Custom Title: Gafgarion(Penninless Scumbag)
Reputation: 37869

Re: He-Man

Postby dreamcast459 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:54 am

there was also a spin off series called she-ra she was hemans cousin and had the same powers as him also while most people hate the movie with doulph in it i love it frank langella plays skellitor
  • 0

sucessfull trade with ware-wolf my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/4599kane/videos
MMO's that i play star trek online and shot online

systems i own
dreamcast
saturn chip modded
N64
sega game gear
orig-xbox
xbox360
User avatar
dreamcast459 13
 
Posts: 3395
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:24 am
Location: usa arizona
Reputation: 5270

Re: He-Man

Postby steven1977 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:53 am

Dildo_Schwaggins wrote:Watchin some He-Man online and it is awesome! This would like be the coolest thing ever if you were super baked! It rules! I thought I remembered it being a kids show and it is, but the music is really cool and its even funny. That cowardly cat is hilarious! It super funny how he talks to the camera! There is adventure and magic and hot babes and villians what more do you need?

I think it was maybe the pink shirt that made me think it was lame. And maybe all those gay youtube videos.

I didn't know that he-man was super strong and it's kind of a ripoff of superman, especially the double identity thing that is kind of lame. I love how people can't tell he has the same face. He must have instant spray tan powers also

And what's this there is also a movie with Dolph in it?


For me the movie sucked because you only saw he man and no Prince Adam. So we got no By the Power of Grayskull. They really should have put Eternia in the film and had a couple of interesting characters. No Cringer or Battle Cat for me is what made the film lack something or no Man of Arms.

The animated cartoon film was far much better.

Really wish they would make a decent video game of the series. The PS2 one is ok but not great.

Its funny that the best thing made is by modding fans who created this.

  • 0

Image
User avatar
steven1977 6
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 8:50 pm
Reputation: 1088

Re: He-Man

Postby LiquidBleach » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:45 pm

I was a kid when HE-MAN was a big thing....so was go-bots and transformers....another cool old cartoon was MASK. the toys for all the old shows were awesome....if your in your 40's search some of the toys you played with as a child....there all expensive now but still cool to see them all again for the memories.
  • 0

User avatar
LiquidBleach 2
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:04 pm
Reputation: 160

Re: He-Man

Postby redneck78 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:49 pm

dreamcast459 wrote:there was also a spin off series called she-ra she was hemans cousin and had the same powers as him also while most people hate the movie with doulph in it i love it frank langella plays skellitor

sister
  • 0

User avatar
redneck78 5
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:40 pm
Reputation: 2050

Re: He-Man

Postby CBThatGuy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:20 pm

I was all about He-Man as a kid and still have Castle Greyskull in storage. My boys loved playing with it when they were younger.
  • 0

Atari 2600
NES, SNES (Everdrive), SupaBoy, Wii (softmod), WiiU
Sega Nomad, Genesis (Everdrive), Dreamcast
Playstation 1 (chipped), 2 (HDLoader), 3 & 4
Xbox (Xecuter 3), Xbox 360 (drive mod)
Game Boy Color, PSP (CFW), PSTV, & DS (Acekard2i), 3DS (modded)
Turbografx 16 (Everdrive)
User avatar
CBThatGuy 5
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:11 pm
Location: R'lyeh
Reputation: 2500

Re: He-Man

Postby Gamerone » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:14 pm

:lol:

  • 0

I'M ONE WHO LIKES TO PLAY GAMES™ :yoshi: :1up: MARIO WORLD
MARIO'S DREAM GIRL :question: :mario: :oldmario: MARIO BROS
Spoiler:
Image
MAMA MIA!!!!!!! ::mariohead:
User avatar
Gamerone 5
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:29 pm
Reputation: 5163

Re: He-Man

Postby eugenerobinhood1 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:32 pm

:mrgreen:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
  • 0

Image
User avatar
eugenerobinhood1 Moderator
 
Posts: 2790
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:19 am
Reputation: 40261

Re: He-Man

Postby Silverfrost208 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Image
  • 0

Consoles I own:
SNES
Sega Genesis
PS1
Gameboy Color & Advance SP
Nintendo Gamecube
PlayStation 2 (SCPH-50001 With Free Mcboot 1.95)
Xbox (Softmodded)
Nintendo DS Original, Lite, DSi, & DSi XL
Wii (Softmodded)
Xbox 360
Sega Saturn
Dreamcast
Wii U
PlayStation 3 (Slim & Super Slim)
Nintendo 64
Nintendo 3DS XL (Pokemon XY Blue Limited Edition System)
Xbox One
Playstation 4 Pro
Nintendo Switch
User avatar
Silverfrost208 4
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:43 pm
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reputation: 1376

Re: He-Man

Postby kremiso » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:59 pm

This was on my children toys :
Image
  • 0

User avatar
kremiso 7
 
Posts: 1143
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:35 pm
Location: Sardinia, Italy
Custom Title: Nostalgia Generator
Reputation: 18300

Re: He-Man

Postby sasapinjic » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Speaking off he-man , look what pinky just brought as 8-) :

http://theisozone.com/downloads/pc/wind ... e-openbor/
  • 0

User avatar
sasapinjic 13
 
Posts: 4364
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 am
Location: Somewhere in ex-Yugoslavia
Custom Title: Gafgarion(Penninless Scumbag)
Reputation: 37869

Re: He-Man

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:57 pm

sasapinjic wrote:Speaking off he-man , look what pinky just brought as 8-) :

http://theisozone.com/downloads/pc/wind ... e-openbor/


I actually saw a video of that yesterday because I was looking for he-man games for consoles I own

I remember I did have an action figure a red guy with six legs, like everything it was a hand me down from my cousin, I had extremely poor single mom,

I saw a poster last night it seems they introduced A LOT of new characters I have not seen yet, must be an attempt to sell action figures and lunchboxes LOL. Some of it looks pretty dumb. But since I have only seen episodes 1-4 its still sort of cool... yeah he throws a lot of guys into the moat (oh no mud) when he should probably just decapitate them. At the end of season 1 he should decapitate skeletor and just be like, THE END. That sounds like something out of robot chicken or a family guy skit.
Sure it's a blatant ripoff of Conan the Barbarian, but I happen to like that type of fantasy/sword and scorcery genre. I don't always want to watch stuff where people are getting hacked up

It seems he-man also travels thru time from the posters I saw.

I guess there is a new he-man movie suprise suprise it has been 30 years after all
  • 0

User avatar
Dildo_Schwaggins 5
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:59 am
Reputation: 917

Re: He-Man

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:04 pm

LiquidBleach wrote:I was a kid when HE-MAN was a big thing....so was go-bots and transformers....another cool old cartoon was MASK. the toys for all the old shows were awesome....if your in your 40's search some of the toys you played with as a child....there all expensive now but still cool to see them all again for the memories.


I kind of remember thundercats, and there was that one with the robots that had like rubber plungers on the bottom, also I had this "fortress" toy it was a tan colored snake that opened up and inside was a base

oh dude I found a picture of it
Image
  • 0

User avatar
Dildo_Schwaggins 5
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:59 am
Reputation: 917

Re: He-Man

Postby kremiso » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:09 pm

he_man.jpg

HE rastan MAN ?
  • 0

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
kremiso 7
 
Posts: 1143
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:35 pm
Location: Sardinia, Italy
Custom Title: Nostalgia Generator
Reputation: 18300

Re: He-Man

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:40 pm

New dolph lundgren movie idea


The Smell of Penetration. He Nose
  • 0

User avatar
Dildo_Schwaggins 5
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:59 am
Reputation: 917

Re: He-Man

Postby Biggsy666 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Epic


  • 0

My Systems
Spoiler:
Acorn Electron
CPC464
C64
ZX Spectrum +2
Atari 2600
NES & Famicom w/ FDS
SNES & Super Famicom
N64 1 x PAL, 1 x NTSC-J
Gamecube x2 Xeno
Wii x2 softmod
Master System
Mega Drive MKI RGB w/switches & MKII
Saturn
Dreamcast
PS1 Audiophile, 3 chipped & 1 slim w/screen
PS2 1 fat silver with FMCB/120gb HDD & 1 slim w/screen
PS3 1 fat, 1 slim
Xbox (soft mod 200gb & 1 Crystal hard mod 120gb)
Xbox 360
PSP x2 CFW
GameGear
Wonderswan
N-Gage & N-Gage QD
Gameboy, GBP, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, 2x GB Macro
Nintendo DS, DSL, DSi & 3DS

My Custom Projects Click Here
User avatar
Biggsy666 13
 
Posts: 3432
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:57 pm
Location: Yorkshire, Up North (England)
Custom Title: The Reverend
Reputation: 37211

Re: He-Man

Postby XamX » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:01 pm

I just uploaded a He-Man and the Masters of the Universe pinball game.
http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/ ... -universe/

Image

The music and the sound effects alone are worth playing it. I love it.
  • 0

User avatar
XamX 6
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:47 am
Reputation: 7245

Re: He-Man

Postby erik1977 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:00 pm

Dildo_Schwaggins wrote:There is adventure and magic and hot babes and villians what more do you need?


I always had a hard on for Teela. :D
teela___masters_of_the_universe_by_digitalgil-daph0wj.jpg
  • 0

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Systems I currently own:

Spoiler:
Playstation (modchip)
Xbox 360 slim
PS3 slim

Gaming PCs:

Win7 x64 desktop (Athlon II X2 250 3ghz, 2gb ram, Radeon x1650 512mb)
WinXP desktop (Athlon XP 2800+ 2.1ghz, 2gb ram, Radeon X800GTO 256mb)
Win98SE desktop (Pentium 3 550mhz, 320mb ram, Geforce TI4200 128mb, 3DFX Voodoo 2 12mb)
Win95 desktop (Pentium 133mhz, 40mb ram, Matrox Mystique 4mb, 3DFX Voodoo 2 8mb)
Win95 laptop (Pentium 166MMX, 32mb ram)
DOS 6.22 laptop (486DX2 50mhz, 8mb ram)
User avatar
erik1977 7
 
Posts: 1125
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:56 pm
Reputation: 4933

Re: He-Man

Postby LiquidBleach » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:40 pm

Dildo_Schwaggins wrote:
LiquidBleach wrote:I was a kid when HE-MAN was a big thing....so was go-bots and transformers....another cool old cartoon was MASK. the toys for all the old shows were awesome....if your in your 40's search some of the toys you played with as a child....there all expensive now but still cool to see them all again for the memories.


I kind of remember thundercats, and there was that one with the robots that had like rubber plungers on the bottom, also I had this "fortress" toy it was a tan colored snake that opened up and inside was a base

oh dude I found a picture of it
Image


shit I forgot that show existed lol...gi Joe and robotech were my all time favorites...how old are you? do you remember turbo teen were the kid got joined with his car so when he was hot he was the car and when he was cold he was himself?
  • 0

User avatar
LiquidBleach 2
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:04 pm
Reputation: 160

Next

Return to Free For All



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests



Home | Legal Notice | DMCA Policy | DMCA File Removal Center | Contact