The Iso Zone

Sold my 46" hdtv today !!! =)

The Free For All, Rants, Raves and Lunacy (18+)

Sold my 46" hdtv today !!! =)

Postby Dildo_Schwaggins » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:49 am

Sold my 46" inch hdtv today! I am ready to be singing zip-a-dee-doo-dah out my f******* a**hole for a week! Sold it on craigslist it's okay I did a verbal and ocular pat-down of the victim er i mean buyer. Anyways it was an awesome RCA 46LB45RQ tv with FOUR hdmi inputs and like 3 component inputs and every input you could ever want full 1080p, and just totally bad ass for xbox 360. But I havent played x360 for years and I have dragged this huge slab with me everywhere I move for years. I have dragged it thru 4 states! At one time I had no where to put it so I left it in my car for 6 months! it took up the whole trunk and backseat the whole time! I am honestly amazed it still works perfect after that, must be ford's cushy suspension. Well hooray for me. Only thing is I found one of the TV stands mounting screws on the floor a few minutes ago. So how did the the guy set it up without that? UGH. Me being a computer technician and OCD there is nothing worse than losing an important screw like that, and jerry rigging it, stripping out all the plastic thread or even cracking the whole tv, I dont even want to think about what he did to it AHHHH. I am just hoping he did not set it up yet and I can give him the screw before he does.... Anyways the point is I got rid of this huge slab attached to my life and it feels great honestly =) ... and I mean honesty it's not like I can't buy a new one any time I want they are only getting cheaper and more plentiful so f*** that tv :P

Dildo_Schwaggins 4

Re: Sold my 46" hdtv today !!! =)

Postby blakd3th » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:24 pm

Ocular pat down eh? do i sense a (its always sunny in Philadelphia) fan here lol.Anyways congrats!

my consoles

psp 2000 stock
Softmodded Xbox og 250 Gb Hdd
Psp 1000 6.60 Pro C3 with 64g dual sd adapter
Wii softmodded 64 gb flash drive/32gb sd card
Ps2 Fmcb sata HDD adapter 320gb HDD

I saw the gap again today, While you were begging me to stay.
blakd3th 7
Custom Title: current gen hippie ...

Postby ryder4life » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:17 pm

maybe they are mounting it on the wall. Im not using the official stand that came with my tv. I ordered a glass stand and got rid of the plastic stand. No longer does my tv wobble when my kids run by.

ryder4life 8
Custom Title: Gamecube Preserver

Postby ThruMy4Eyes » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:43 pm

With that many inputs, was it a newer LED LCD, or an old CCFL LCD TV?
I haven't seen that many Component Inputs on any modern TV before.
And seeing some new TVs with only Composite input just makes me cringe honestly. I look at it like "bitch you better have some DAMN good image processing if that's the signal you want me to feed you!"

ThruMy4Eyes 2

Return to Free For All