Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

PS3 USB.CFG

PS3 USB.CFG

Postby ryder4life » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:12 am

ok so im reading this noob guide lol. On how to make a usb cfg file so i can browse the NTFS hdd on multiman with the PFS driver. It's telling me this.

The NOOBs guide to getting mulitman to work with your NTFS drive!
OK so I have seen this questions asked a lot since NTFS support was added into multiman and here is a step by step guide to getting your vendor ID and device ID.

First right click on "Computer" or "My Computer" depending on what version of windows you are using. Then select properties.

Second open the device manager this will also be different if you are not on windows 7. I believe the device manager is a button in windows XP.

Third expand the "Disk Drives" tree and right click on the USB hard drive you want to use with your PS3. Then select properties.

Fourth step is to click on the details tab.

Finally you will need to find "Parent" in the drop down selection and copy the circled numbers into the "USB.CFG". After this is done you need to copy the "USB.CFG" into "/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR" on your PS3. The last bit after 0x0000:x0000:X Where X is the volume number so if you plug in your hard drive and it has 2 partitions like G: and F: the this needs to be 2 or however many partitions it has.

Start up multiman get to the file browser hit Start + /\ plug in your UBS hard drive wait a bit then hit continue.

Yes i know muliman works straight up with NTFS but i want to be able to browse it and use pkg files and other things like copying from it. I pulled my info from the HDD but im unsure of what to plug in.

PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7801&SUBSYS_85271043&REV_40\3&267a616a&1&88

ryder4life 8

Custom Title: Gamecube Preserver

Return to General Chat