Community
Submit
Marketplace

i just buy some stuff very cheap !

i just buy some stuff very cheap !

Postby sasapinjic » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:21 am

i just buy some stuff from street sellers here . :D

i apologize for bad pictures . i use my crappy PC camera ! :oops:

1. Trust Predator QZ 500 - PC joystick - all functions work great . it was dirty like pig , but i clean it nice ! i got it for 0.75 EU !
2. Road rash 2 - sega genesis game - just a cartridge , since i don't have sega genesis , i cant test this . i got it for 0.25 EU !
3. Need for speed - Porsche unleashed - PSX game - little scratch , but works great !
4. Tag der blutigen rache - DVD movie - old Bruce Lee ( in German ) there was some sort of manual in case ( fighting instructions ? ) but gone now , movie works great !
i got Porsche and movie for 0.75 EU !

one dude is selling his original PSX ( German import , i think ) with mem. card and 2 PSX dual shock controllers for 9 $ , but , since it is a street seller ( i cant check did console working there ) , i will check again in Thursday , when he said he will be there again !

so , i spend 3.5 BHM / 1.75 EU . . . that is like 2.5 $ :mrgreen:
i would like to know how much this stuff worth ( i will probably left joystick for me ) .

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sasapinjic on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
sasapinjic 13

Custom Title: Gafgarion(LightningBoltScumbag)

Re: i just buy some staff very cheap !

Postby bobdole » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:23 pm

ahh I think you mean you bought some stuff...

but regardless... I've been looking for a joystick... I mainly want one to relive the days of mechwarrior 3 lol

Successfully traded with Urkman1 10/10
Successfully traded with Dashey10 10/10
Successfully traded with Jebbreh 10/10

bobdole 6

Custom Title: Gallooffamaburger

Postby dcGirl » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Road rash is great!

Successful Trades & Buys:
Spoiler:
Grandgroove
ElektroDog
Dexterp
froggydarren
Hedgeyourbets
shambles1980
sinsic30
Tiger-Kai
dcGirl 13

Location: Somewhere out there...Rolling around in my games :P
Custom Title: Just a gal who Loves videogames...

Postby Jebbreh » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Lucky you.

Twitter- @Jebbreh
Jebbreh 5

Postby sasapinjic » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:39 pm

E D I T :
bobdole wrote:ahh I think you mean you bought some stuff...

you are right bobdole , thanks , i have fix that ! :oops:

Last edited by sasapinjic on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
sasapinjic 13

Postby Nuzzle_Nuzzle » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:00 am

Road Rash is considered one of the great games in arcade racing from a third party studio other then Sega. If you like this game and you have a PSP , There is a compilation of classic EA Games that was ported to PSP, It has Road Rash 1 amongst 2 and 3 and other classic EA titles if your interested in tracking that down too. The only bad thing about those is that EA totally eliminated the original Genesis / Megadrive music and replaced it with original BGM that I've never heard of before. Kinda strange, makes me wonder if they did not have the permission from who programmed the original music, to include alternate instead. :roll:

Nuzzle_Nuzzle 3

Custom Title: The reincarnated Eskimo

Postby jinn » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:02 am

I don't think the NFS:PU is original. Looks like a CD-R or a HK Silver

Modchips, Pre-Modded Systems, Part and Repair, Mod Service
jinn 7

Postby sasapinjic » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:52 am

jinn wrote:I don't think the NFS:PU is original. Looks like a CD-R or a HK Silver

yep , it is not original ! ;)

i forget to mention , there was for sale some original x-box games , brand new look like , in cover and with manual for 2.5 $ each ( i thin one was Halo and other Futurama ), but since i don't have x-box , and don't know value of this games , i dint take them .
if they have any value , i might take them , when i see this dude again in Thursday .

sasapinjic 13

Re: i just buy some stuff very cheap !

Postby sasapinjic » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:27 am

i did it again ! :twisted:

i buy 2 "PS1" original for 2$ ( just consoles , no cables ) , one "dual shock" controller for PS1 for 0.5$ and PC game "command and conquer - renegade" for 0.25$ .

when me and seller try them the to see did they work or not , they have not working at all ( not even LED ) , so i negotiate with him to buy them for parts ( and i hoped laser will work ) , and i manage to lover price to 2$ for both ! i buy controller for parts also .
when i come home , i try them and they WORK ! ! !
seller-man power cable must be bad or something , but his mistake is my gain ! :lol:
anyway , first PS1 is PAL , not mod. with great laser , second one is USA import NTSC , chipped , laser not so good . since i already have one old PAL chipped PS1( laser dead ) , i put good laser in my old PS1 and ,it works like charm 8-) . since my primary game system is down ( http://theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 05#p226405 ) , this is exactly what i need until i repair my PS2 !
since ( almost )all my games are PAL , the NTSC one is not very useful to me , so it will stay in garage for now .
controller also work great ,except L1 and L2 buttons . i open it , problem is in main board, but cable is good ,so i will make something with old controllers parts .
"command and conquer - renegade" ( copy )is not good , because disc one i recognized as blank when i put in PC , second disc is OK , but i cannot install game from only one disc ( duh ! ) , so i lost 0.25$ on that part of trade ! :mrgreen:

Last edited by sasapinjic on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
sasapinjic 13

Postby sasapinjic » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:38 am

Instead to make new topic every time i find something nice ( and cheap ) , i will post all my finds on this one .
Two days in a row , i find great things , first day , i have buy Tomb Raider PSX collection( 1-5 ) , Resident Evil 2 ( 2 CD ) and 3 , Dino Crisis 2 and Metal Gear Solid ( Disk 2 only ) , all Black Labeled , for . . . 8 $ ! ! ! :twisted:
Then , i buy Play Station console ( 9002 , PAL , chip modded region free, loads great, but , motherboard is cracked on part that connect with controllers/memory card , so they cant be used :roll: ) , with power/AV cable for . . . 3 $ ! :|
Next day , i have buy Play Station console ( 9002 , PAL , chip modded region free , loads great ) with 2 Original dual shock controllers ( works great ) , for . . . 6 $ ! ! ! :twisted: :twisted:

now for bad side , there was no any case for any game , Tomb Raider 3 and MGS can be load ONLY on perfect laser ( i use one on my PC , and TR 3 sound is still glichy ) , Resident Evil second Disc and Resident Evil 3 freezes at "brutal game warning" , some other games are little scratched to , but they work fine .
Oh , and ALL games are on GERMAN ! ( should i start to learn that one to :mrgreen: ? )

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sasapinjic 13

Postby sasapinjic » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:48 am

New finds :
First i get PS1 , first model , NTSC , not modded , great laser ( i will just trow laser in modded one i have with bad laser ) , ps1 memory card , all cables and 2 plain ps1 controllers ( not analog ) for 6 $ . :D
It was dirty like it has gone trough hell of Iwo Jima , but important thing it that can be cleaned and that works ! :lol:
Then today i have pick up Fat PS2 PAL ( 3000 series ) , great laser , not modded and no HDD , with cables and dual shock 2 for 14 $ ! :D :D
It is a little scratch from top , but i open console to check condition , and it looks pretty clean and good , previews owner seams to take good care of console .
Since i only have 1 PS2 memory card , next time i have to look for one , so i can soft modd it .
There was X-box for 5 $ to , but only console , and owner was not sure if it works or not , so i decide to skip that for now .

sasapinjic 13

Postby 6gunn » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:40 pm

Lots of good stuff to keep you busy!
Where there's money aplenty, there's game stuff to be had.
Sometimes the deals are fantastic.
Looks like you have found a source for some of those deals.
Congrats!

6gunn 6

Custom Title: catwacker

Postby sasapinjic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:52 am

Wow , haven't updated this page for quite some time , lets see what i have find in mean time . . .

-Another PS1 , mint condition, modded , all cables , for about 4 $ ,
-PS1 , good condition , not modded , no cables , 1 $ ,
-Slim PS2 Very good condition , not modded , no cables , 3 $ ,
-Slim PS2 Bad condition but good laser , no cables , 0.5 $ ,
- PS2 memory card x2 , originals , with FMCB already on them so ( i now have 2 soft modded PS2 but only one cable lol ) 0.5 $ each ,
-Bunch of PS1/PS2 and PC controllers , spare mouses and keyboards , for about 0.5 to 1 $ each ,
-Power adapter for my PC monitor died , i find replacement for 1 $

Thats all for now .

sasapinjic 13

Return to General Chat