Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Should I update to the current psp vita hack? 3.6

Discuss Everything Related to the PlayStation Portable Here!

Should I update to the current psp vita hack? 3.6

Postby deltax5 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:57 am

got a psp vita just recently. it's been already hacked on 3.6 . 10 with HENkaku on it. he said he had it for a long time with the hack. it's the one that installs throu email but you gotta do HENkaku every time. i havn't touched it yet. SHould I uninstall HENkaku and install the newer Hack on it or am I good with the one I have and just install the enso like I saw from a youtuber so it's perm. There another version out by know?
I hope 128gb card i have spare will be enough for my needs. I mainly bought it knowing the psp vita first models are better cause the screen is better quality being oled and was exited that it was already hacked knowing that a updated firmware would be hard to hack at this current date. was going to get a psp vita and wait it out.

PSP 2000 Infinity 6.61 with 64GB
ps vita ps vita henkaku 3.60 enzo with 200gb
PS2 FMB 1TB sata mod, hd retrovision component cables
Raspberry pi 128GB with video previews and box art
Soft modded wii external 1tb a-data harddrive, monster component cables
deltax5 3

Re: Should I update to the current psp vita hack? 3.6

Postby TheTechDoc » Sat May 26, 2018 5:23 am

Just install Henkaku Enso (the permanent hack for 3.60) there is no benefit for the average user to upgrade to the 3.65 henkaku and if you happen to stuff up, youll lose the hack forever,

any game that needs firmware beyond 3.60 has been dumped and modified to run on 3,60 now anyway so its just a plain bad idea,

so in short, download the henkaku enso installer from the official website, run the hack through email like normal, then install the enso.vpk through vitashell, run it and follow the steps.

Spoiler:
2x xbox w/IND bios +1tb hdd/80gb hdd
1x ps2 slim w/fcmb 1x ps2 phat w/fhdb
1x ps1 chipped
gamecube w/sd launcher
psp 1000,go with cfw
2x dslite and dsphat w r4i/acekard2i
gameboy original/pocket/color/advance/sp/micro
2x wii w/softmod
snes
nes
n64
360 jasper RGH CR4 XL
360 slim RGH CR4 XL
PS Vita 3.60 with Henkaku
3DS 9.2.0 CFW Emunand RXtools/luma3ds
Sega dreamcast
Sega Saturn
Wiiu w/CFW 5.5.1
PS4
TheTechDoc 8

Custom Title: Put away those fiery biscuits!

Postby Thelonewolf » Sat May 26, 2018 11:45 am

Stay on 3.60 henkaku and wait for "The Flow" to release the full exploit chain for 3.65/7. No real benefit right now going to 3.65 from 3.60.

Thelonewolf 4

Postby deltax5 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:53 pm

TheTechDoc wrote:Just install Henkaku Enso (the permanent hack for 3.60) there is no benefit for the average user to upgrade to the 3.65 henkaku and if you happen to stuff up, youll lose the hack forever,

any game that needs firmware beyond 3.60 has been dumped and modified to run on 3,60 now anyway so its just a plain bad idea,

so in short, download the henkaku enso installer from the official website, run the hack through email like normal, then install the enso.vpk through vitashell, run it and follow the steps.

The guide I have is throu Winscp. how do I send it throu email?
http://vita.cfw.guide/guide/installing-henkaku-enso/

PSP 2000 Infinity 6.61 with 64GB
ps vita ps vita henkaku 3.60 enzo with 200gb
PS2 FMB 1TB sata mod, hd retrovision component cables
Raspberry pi 128GB with video previews and box art
Soft modded wii external 1tb a-data harddrive, monster component cables
deltax5 3

Postby FreePlayFlorida » Sat May 26, 2018 6:14 pm

if you on the 3.60 hack, just down the vpk of enso, and install it using vitashell etc, and will be sorted, once you got that installed, you can install the configs to load off a sd card etc, to give you loads of space, and then install the pkgi or whatever its called to go find games to install etc
and adrenaline etc for psp goodness

Spoiler:
Current Collection : Nintendo - NES Classic, SNES Classic, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch Sega - Saturn, Dreamcast, Sony - PS1, PS2 (Phat with HD & Slim), PS3, PS4, Xbox - (Mountain Dew edition/Crystal/Regular with Coinops), 360, 360 JTAG, Xbox One. Handhelds : GB, GBC, GBA, GBA Micro, GBA Slim, DS Phat, DS Slim, DS XL, 2DS, 3DS NXL, PSP, PS Vita OLED, PS Vita Slim, PSTV, Sega Game Gear, Dingoo & Sega Universal Arcade Cab, L&B Arcade Cab, Cashino Video Slot, VertPie Arcade, Pi3 Setup with 50" Plasma.
FreePlayFlorida 3

Return to PSP Chat