Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

xbins mirror

Discuss apps and emulators here - Found a new release? Let us know by posting here!

xbins mirror

Postby nodots » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:13 pm

I am about 10 mins out from being an Xbins mirror. As per rules (as I understand them,) I can only post the org Xbox portion. The Xbox portion is 10GB by it's self. I can cut it down by removing older/irrelevant content, but I don't know by how much.

The thing is, I can't host it due to ISP restrictions, and I don't know if my UL account (free, I'm poor) will allow me to UL this in addition to what I have there already. Any suggestions that don't involve me spending money I don't have?

EDIT: DL'd.

FYI: IDE = Integrated Drive Electronics. This was a huge selling point for HDD's during the '80s. NEARLY ALL DRIVES NOW ARE IDE. IDE drives include: PATA/SATA/CD-ROM/DVD-ROM/BLU-RAY/ZIP/flash, etc. IDE does not mean PATA, even if the salesman tells you it does.
My systems:
Spoiler:
PS3 CECH-2501A (OCT 2010, retail)
PS2 (39001), FHDB 1.94, HDD
PS2 (50001), FMCB 1.94

Xbox 1.0, X2 Duo, 320GB HDD (RAM upgrade soon)
Xbox 1.0, 40GB HDD (nkpatcher 10) (RAM upgrade soon)
Xbox 1.4, 20GB HDD (nkpatcher 10)
Xbox 360 (Falcon, retail)
Humanfly138 wrote:Just completed Saturday.... didn't die once!
Spoiler:
you unlock Sunday difficulty.
nodots 5

Custom Title: Talk nerdy to me!

Re: xbins mirror

Postby WalkingDead » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:05 am

use mega load or google drive to store it,u can try file drop but it is a pain and required here.
if you want the link on here then use and figure out file drop :)

hope this helps

WalkingDead 2

Re: xbins mirror

Postby nodots » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:13 pm

The more I dig into this, the more I realize that the repository is missing crap-tons.

I am going to fill out what I can, as I can, and release in sections. These sections will be in specific areas with no DL exceeding 3GB, like:

Spoiler:
Apps1
Apps2
Apps3
Apps4
OS1
OS2
Debug1
Debug2
Debug3
PC

I need a crap-ton of HDD space that I don't have, as this data set is quite large when filled out like I am going to do. (Find any missing files that I can. There are all kinds of "download it at this link instead," and the links are dead.)

Once done, there will be a full torrent that I will use to share back to my source if they want it. I don't think I can post that here.

This may take several person's to totally share this out as I don't have the money for a paid account. Don't expect this before new year. This would take a team to do that, and I don't have a SFTP shell up yet, nor will my ISP let me run a host. I hope to have a shell by mid Jan.

FYI: IDE = Integrated Drive Electronics. This was a huge selling point for HDD's during the '80s. NEARLY ALL DRIVES NOW ARE IDE. IDE drives include: PATA/SATA/CD-ROM/DVD-ROM/BLU-RAY/ZIP/flash, etc. IDE does not mean PATA, even if the salesman tells you it does.
My systems:
Spoiler:
PS3 CECH-2501A (OCT 2010, retail)
PS2 (39001), FHDB 1.94, HDD
PS2 (50001), FMCB 1.94

Xbox 1.0, X2 Duo, 320GB HDD (RAM upgrade soon)
Xbox 1.0, 40GB HDD (nkpatcher 10) (RAM upgrade soon)
Xbox 1.4, 20GB HDD (nkpatcher 10)
Xbox 360 (Falcon, retail)
Humanfly138 wrote:Just completed Saturday.... didn't die once!
Spoiler:
you unlock Sunday difficulty.
nodots 5

Custom Title: Talk nerdy to me!

Return to Xbox Homebrew Discussion