CurbsidePharmacist wrote:Just an update to everyone, my Xbox is currently down (needs a few caps replaced)
When I get it fixed I'll post to let people know but for now I cannot write any xbox cards.
Anyone wanting the files placed on their memory cards if you mail me the empty card with a self addressed postage paid envelope for returning I'll make you a card free of charge. USA residents only please.
PM me for the location and before you even PM me....
Heres how i expect this to work..
1. I open the mailbox and find a package.
2. I open package find a Ps2 card or an Xbox card ... or both and a self addressed return package. (Ps2 cards need to be Magic Gate brand official cards)
3. I place the exploit files on those cards. (specify what versions you want installed)
4. I then place those items back into the empty return postage paid package you're supposed to have included.
5. In a few days you get your card(s) back.
This is a 100% free service (If by some chance a buck or 2 manages to fall into one of the envelopes I'll consider it as a tip) I don't even charge for the time so make sure you follow the above posted guidelines or you will be disappointed when you find your card isn't being mailed back.
I do not provide any troubleshooting or support with help setting up any of the stuff up so please don't PM me with help questions use the forums or try google. You want tech support then buy a kit from one of the retailers on site.
All consoles made before mid 2008 work with FMCB. The new Slim SCPH-9xxxxx models with a Date code of 8C and a BIOS v230 dont work with FMCB. All models after this version also will not work with FMCB.