Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only [closed]

Trade, Sell or Buy Games and Consoles from other members of the Community.

Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only [closed]

Postby CurbsidePharmacist » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Due to changes with the way the PM functions work on this forum, we require a person to make 5 valid posts the 1st of them to be approved by a moderator prior to being allowed to PM users. To do this just go to the introduction area of the forums and make a thread or say "Hi" to 5 other users that make threads.

CurbsidePharmacist wrote:Just an update to everyone, my Xbox is currently down (needs a few caps replaced)

When I get it fixed I'll post to let people know but for now I cannot write any xbox cards.


Anyone wanting the files placed on their memory cards if you mail me the empty card with a self addressed postage paid envelope for returning I'll make you a card free of charge. USA residents only please.

PM me for the location and before you even PM me....
Heres how i expect this to work..

1. I open the mailbox and find a package.
2. I open package find a Ps2 card or an Xbox card ... or both and a self addressed return package. (Ps2 cards need to be Magic Gate brand official cards)
3. I place the exploit files on those cards. (specify what versions you want installed)
4. I then place those items back into the empty return postage paid package you're supposed to have included.
5. In a few days you get your card(s) back.

This is a 100% free service (If by some chance a buck or 2 manages to fall into one of the envelopes I'll consider it as a tip) I don't even charge for the time so make sure you follow the above posted guidelines or you will be disappointed when you find your card isn't being mailed back.
I do not provide any troubleshooting or support with help setting up any of the stuff up so please don't PM me with help questions use the forums or try google. You want tech support then buy a kit from one of the retailers on site.

All consoles made before mid 2008 work with FMCB. The new Slim SCPH-9xxxxx models with a Date code of 8C and a BIOS v230 dont work with FMCB. All models after this version also will not work with FMCB.
  • 255

Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Simple questions answered here
If you need to ask a question search the forums first here

Read the rules.
Theisozone Upload Rules


Follow me on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/CurbsideRX
User avatar
CurbsidePharmacist Moderator
 
Posts: 6860
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: I forgot or i won't tell you one of the two.
Custom Title: I'm retired, your PMs will most likely not be read
Reputation: 29508

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby CurbsidePharmacist » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:28 pm

This thread is now unlocked for feedback since some users have used this service they can now post here.
Any chit-chat will be removed

Thanks.
  • 10

Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Simple questions answered here
If you need to ask a question search the forums first here

Read the rules.
Theisozone Upload Rules


Follow me on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/CurbsideRX
User avatar
CurbsidePharmacist Moderator
 
Posts: 6860
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: I forgot or i won't tell you one of the two.
Custom Title: I'm retired, your PMs will most likely not be read
Reputation: 29508

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby Shadman19 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:22 am

Thanks Curbside just received my PS 2 and Xbox memory chips with the exploits. Whole process took less than one week.
  • 0

User avatar
Shadman19 3
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 2:34 pm
Reputation: 100

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby CurbsidePharmacist » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Someone recently sent a memory card to me with improper postage, the package was returned to sender since the postman requested money from me to cover charges.

Please make sure you guys are using proper postage this is a free service so i'm not covering shipping costs.
  • 0

Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Simple questions answered here
If you need to ask a question search the forums first here

Read the rules.
Theisozone Upload Rules


Follow me on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/CurbsideRX
User avatar
CurbsidePharmacist Moderator
 
Posts: 6860
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: I forgot or i won't tell you one of the two.
Custom Title: I'm retired, your PMs will most likely not be read
Reputation: 29508

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby LogicLiker » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:22 am

I used CurbsidePharmacist's free service here and everything went smoothly.

Sent out 8mb memory card on Wednesday, and received the exploit on the memory card the following Wednesday.

There was always good contact and everything worked perfectly.

Thank you.
  • 0

LogicLiker Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:56 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby CurbsidePharmacist » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:10 am

There has been about 20 or so users that have used this service for both Xbox and PS2 , if any of them could leave feedback it would be much appreciated.

I may sell a few already written FMCB cards since I fell into a large stock of cheap PS2 memcards $10 each this is a limited time offer because i don't care to deal with paypal and little nickel and dime payments. PM me if you need one.
  • 0

Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Simple questions answered here
If you need to ask a question search the forums first here

Read the rules.
Theisozone Upload Rules


Follow me on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/CurbsideRX
User avatar
CurbsidePharmacist Moderator
 
Posts: 6860
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: I forgot or i won't tell you one of the two.
Custom Title: I'm retired, your PMs will most likely not be read
Reputation: 29508

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby UnholyArceus » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:29 am

wow 20 users that's pretty dang good. i may have an idea curb. try PMing the users that did your service and see if they can leave feed back on this thread. if that does not work but them on the commuinty buyer list has do not buy from or something like that your call.
  • 0

Image

time to shove up games that suck up your bum!!
User avatar
UnholyArceus 9
 
Posts: 2653
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:58 am
Custom Title: leave me alone you wabbit dastard!!
Reputation: 5998

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby CurbsidePharmacist » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:48 am

lol My inbox fills weekly i haven't a clue who all used it.
  • 0

Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Simple questions answered here
If you need to ask a question search the forums first here

Read the rules.
Theisozone Upload Rules


Follow me on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/CurbsideRX
User avatar
CurbsidePharmacist Moderator
 
Posts: 6860
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: I forgot or i won't tell you one of the two.
Custom Title: I'm retired, your PMs will most likely not be read
Reputation: 29508

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby ztothep » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:05 am

Message sent.
  • 0

User avatar
ztothep 3
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:00 pm
Reputation: 411

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby hahahi123 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:57 pm

hi, so is this service also able to install xbmc or the like to my xbox? i want to use my xbox for the old games and i heard of a memory card exploit with a custom made usb cable into the controller and use of games like splinter cell, 007, or mechassault. i need to find a memory card first though. please confirm if this is the type of service you are offering free of charge.
  • 0

hahahi123 2
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:40 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby logan686 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:41 am

hello,
i just joined tonight so i cant send you a pm.but i am verry intrested in this offer of yours
anyway you could send me a pm and i reply to you with my info..? thanx
  • 0

User avatar
logan686 3
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:24 am
Location: sweet home alabama
Custom Title: sit back and enjoy the ride
Reputation: 70

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby braga118 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:51 pm

CurbsidePharmacist wrote:Anyone wanting the files placed on their memory cards if you mail me the empty card with a self addressed postage paid envelope for returning I'll make you a card free of charge. USA residents only please.

PM me for the location and before you even PM me....
Heres how i expect this to work..

1. I open the mailbox and find a package.
2. I open package find a Ps2 card or an Xbox card ... or both and a self addressed return package. (Ps2 cards need to be Magic Gate brand official cards)
3. I place the exploit files on those cards. (specify what versions you want installed)
4. I then place those items back into the empty return postage paid package you're supposed to have included.
5. In a few days you get your card(s) back.

This is a 100% free service (If by some chance a buck or 2 manages to fall into one of the envelopes I'll consider it as a tip) I don't even charge for the time so make sure you follow the above posted guidelines or you will be disappointed when you find your card isn't being mailed back.
I do not provide any troubleshooting or support with help setting up any of the stuff up so please don't PM me with help questions use the forums or try google. You want tech support then buy a kit from one of the retailers on site.

All consoles made before mid 2008 work with FMCB. The new Slim SCPH-9xxxxx models with a Date code of 8C and a BIOS v230 dont work with FMCB. All models after this version also will not work with FMCB.


thanks curb for the amazing service.
  • 0

braga118 3
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:06 am
Reputation: 116

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby CurbsidePharmacist » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:23 pm

hahahi123 wrote:hi, so is this service also able to install xbmc or the like to my xbox? i want to use my xbox for the old games and i heard of a memory card exploit with a custom made usb cable into the controller and use of games like splinter cell, 007, or mechassault. i need to find a memory card first though. please confirm if this is the type of service you are offering free of charge.



I think the thread covers this.

The answer is yes, you send me a card pay for shipping and you get a memcard with your files on it.
  • 0

Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Simple questions answered here
If you need to ask a question search the forums first here

Read the rules.
Theisozone Upload Rules


Follow me on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/CurbsideRX
User avatar
CurbsidePharmacist Moderator
 
Posts: 6860
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: I forgot or i won't tell you one of the two.
Custom Title: I'm retired, your PMs will most likely not be read
Reputation: 29508

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby CurbsidePharmacist » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:30 pm

I am going to be taking a leave of absence from the site for a while.... meaning ill pop in from time to time but I'm not going to be preforming mod duties really or checking the forums much.

However I'll keep making cards for you all if you're mailing them to me this only takes a few minutes to do so it's not gonna be a problem.

Just PM me for the details.
  • 0

Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Simple questions answered here
If you need to ask a question search the forums first here

Read the rules.
Theisozone Upload Rules


Follow me on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/CurbsideRX
User avatar
CurbsidePharmacist Moderator
 
Posts: 6860
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: I forgot or i won't tell you one of the two.
Custom Title: I'm retired, your PMs will most likely not be read
Reputation: 29508

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby logan686 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:52 am

just got my ps2 memory memory card back yesterday..works exellent, he is trustworthy,fast, and reliable, so yea, i give curb a 10/10 on this, no doubt about it.
  • 0

User avatar
logan686 3
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:24 am
Location: sweet home alabama
Custom Title: sit back and enjoy the ride
Reputation: 70

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby xdiso » Mon May 05, 2014 12:38 am

hello,
i cannot seem to pm you my friend, and from the feedback, you seem to have exactly what im after, hoping that you would be happy to send to Australia, this would be with postage, and a payment/donation made out to any paypal of your choice,from an identified paypal seller/buyer , and im also interested in basically, mods for joystick/pc-xbox360 modded one, if there is anyone who has one of these setups, with preferably, the rapidfire and other mod addons also added into the controllers... then, make a thread, and again, id be happy to send good money for this...yes, there is similar services here, in aus, but really this would be better allround if i can do it abit more safely.
I am after a xbox360 stick, i hope thats what is offered, wich can load another console, wich will give the snes/emus/roms etc, and, the more addons, the more id be quite happy to pay...
This is a GREAT service, regardless of if you can or cannot do it, and i thankyou for the assistance in any ways.. specially, after a Grand modded joystick, but that il look around forums for...and maybe see if anyone starts up another thread..
Id like to leave my email, im hoping you can somehow see it, or PM me about this, and costs... thankyou,
xd
  • 0

User avatar
xdiso Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 12:19 am
Location: VALHALLA
Custom Title: xd
Reputation: 0

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby Murmandamus » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:47 am

hello i would like to use your PS2/XBOX card exploit service i have one of each i was unable to PM you so i thought id post here i am interested in FCMB for PS2 to use with my Phat PS2 with internal HDD and would also like any emulators you have i.e snes/sega/neogeo etc if its extra to add this stuff let me know i am a noob at this so it will be trial and error but i would like to try and see what i can do thanks so much for your time & just let me know if this is an option thanks again,
Murmandamus
  • 0

User avatar
Murmandamus 2
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:51 am
Reputation: 200

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby ggdsgirl1965 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:43 am

I have a sony ps2 memory card would you work with that? also I would want basically a modchip put in a memory card so I could play burnt discs on my ps2 I don't have the original games so if you could do that I would appreciate it just let me know if you are able to do this. thanks.
  • 0

ggdsgirl1965 Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby CurbsidePharmacist » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:36 pm

Sorry guys I did not realize after i allow your first posts that you are still not allowed to PM me, I will subscribe to this thread so I will be notified of any new posts until I can get jambo to remove that limit later.
  • 0

Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Simple questions answered here
If you need to ask a question search the forums first here

Read the rules.
Theisozone Upload Rules


Follow me on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/CurbsideRX
User avatar
CurbsidePharmacist Moderator
 
Posts: 6860
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: I forgot or i won't tell you one of the two.
Custom Title: I'm retired, your PMs will most likely not be read
Reputation: 29508

Re: Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Postby CurbsidePharmacist » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:39 pm

xdiso wrote:hello,
i cannot seem to pm you my friend, and from the feedback, you seem to have exactly what im after, hoping that you would be happy to send to Australia, this would be with postage, and a payment/donation made out to any paypal of your choice,from an identified paypal seller/buyer , and im also interested in basically, mods for joystick/pc-xbox360 modded one, if there is anyone who has one of these setups, with preferably, the rapidfire and other mod addons also added into the controllers... then, make a thread, and again, id be happy to send good money for this...yes, there is similar services here, in aus, but really this would be better allround if i can do it abit more safely.
I am after a xbox360 stick, i hope thats what is offered, wich can load another console, wich will give the snes/emus/roms etc, and, the more addons, the more id be quite happy to pay...
This is a GREAT service, regardless of if you can or cannot do it, and i thankyou for the assistance in any ways.. specially, after a Grand modded joystick, but that il look around forums for...and maybe see if anyone starts up another thread..
Id like to leave my email, im hoping you can somehow see it, or PM me about this, and costs... thankyou,
xd



You would probably be better off asking a fellow user from down under that is able to do this for you for faaaar cheaper then mailing that far.
  • 0

Free memory card exploit service PS2/Xbox U.S. Only

Simple questions answered here
If you need to ask a question search the forums first here

Read the rules.
Theisozone Upload Rules


Follow me on Twitter!! https://twitter.com/CurbsideRX
User avatar
CurbsidePharmacist Moderator
 
Posts: 6860
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: I forgot or i won't tell you one of the two.
Custom Title: I'm retired, your PMs will most likely not be read
Reputation: 29508

Next

Return to Trade / Sell / Buy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests



Home | Legal Notice | DMCA Policy | DMCA File Removal Center | Contact