Home
Downloads
Community
Submit
Marketplace

PS3 CFW question.

Discuss the Sony Playstation 3 here. General discussion, troublshooting, guides and more.

PS3 CFW question.

Postby wshirk » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:32 am

So i recently went about installing a custom firmware on my ps3, and i guess in the process since i did it on my fathers PS3, as he had a hack able slim, he was still signed in.Now he does not game online, nor does he have but like 5 games on the account all really small purchases, but he got account banned, keep in mind on my slim that was mine that i switched over. The PS3 that i jailbroke, is still chugging along, and i was wondering, since he got banned, and there was also a system wide psn ban, Do i need to worry about my ps3. I think this ban happened like over a week ago, and we just found out tonight. They did not brick the console, and so i think i am in the clear. Also has anyone really gotten bricked on a CFW while remaining offline. No PSN at all, and not even connected to the Interwebs, and multiman is set to clear the history. Please kindly get back to me, and Happy Modding.

wshirk 3

Re: PS3 CFW question.

Postby Berzerk » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:18 am

I am logged in my ID on my Newly jailbroken PS3 downloading my purchases I am signed into my account fine just downloading things. Using SEN Enabler I do not recommend playing online I will not with this system that is why I have another. I am just downloading my purchases to the new HDD in this system. I even was able to get all my trophies on the jailbroken system.

Berzerk 6

Custom Title: Go home and play with your Amiibos

Re: PS3 CFW question.

Postby ryder4life » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:37 pm

Berzerk wrote:I am logged in my ID on my Newly jailbroken PS3 downloading my purchases I am signed into my account fine just downloading things. Using SEN Enabler I do not recommend playing online I will not with this system that is why I have another. I am just downloading my purchases to the new HDD in this system. I even was able to get all my trophies on the jailbroken system.

Why bother signing in t download your purchased games. Just use psn stuff and then psn liberator and your golden as a snow flake. No need to call home if you got better options in your pocket.

ryder4life 8

Custom Title: Gamecube Preserver

Return to Playstation 3