Amiga on PS2 ( ISO )
Commodore Amiga emulaor for PS2 with games .
- press START for options dialog. Note that DVD drive stops, so you can
swap disk if you need to. In the options dialog the CROSS confirms,
CIRCLE cancels. SQUARE on the floppy item ejects the floppy.
- press R2 to activate virtual keyboard (vkb), release R2 to hide it.
If vkb is shown press left/right digital pad to select the current
key. Press the 'up' digital pad button to actually simualte key press
of the current key. L1, L2, R1 buttons are user defined keys. If vkb
is shown press L1 to define L1 button, press L2 to define L2 button
and press R1 to define R1 button.
- joypad 1 (emulates joystick 1 and mouse 1)
- joypad 2 (emulates joystick 2) - if you want to enable 2-joystick mode, plug-in
the second joy pad, restart uae and switch the port mode to "joy-1 & joy-2" in the
- left analog pad emulates the mouse movement. You can speed-up the mouse movement
in the options dialog.
- CROSS - joystick button 1
- CIRCLE - joystick button 2
- SQUARE - mouse button 1
- TRIANGLE - mouse button 2
- SELECT + right analog pad - center screen
- The program reads uae.cfg during startup. In this configuration file
you should specify all required parameters (memory size, kick rom, initial
floppy disk files, cpu core, chipset etc.)
- Files (kickrom, adf files) are accesible from either cdfs:/ or mass:/ paths.
- provide usb_mass and usbd irx modules in the host:/ or cdfs:/ path to
initialize the mass:/ path during startup.
How to load games
Press start to get menu , choose floppy0 ( or more , for multi disc games ) , then cdfs , then jeux , then choose game you want ( example : for Barbarian , go to jeux _b ) , and you will back to main menu . Press circle there to start loading games , skip annoying text with simulated mouse , space or joystick buttons , or follow instructions on screen .
Some games loads incredibly slow !
Tested on PCSX2 , all works fine except sound , which is glitchy ( or not-exist ) sometimes . There is detail readme inside ISO ( just 7-zip/open archive ISO to see it ) .
This compilation was uploaded by gerbil
12 months ago