Discjuggler v6.0 trial
Discjuggler 6.0 trial is all you need to burn Dreamcast games. Even files slightly over 700mb's will work with the overburn feature.
1) Open up DiscJuggler v6.0 trial
2) In the options menu and in the "Defaults" tab, DISABLE "TAO Write" (DC Backups copy in Disc-At-Once), on "RAW/Read Write", on "Overburn CD" and if you have an old burner like me disable "Burnproof". Keep the CHECK on "Add-Post Gap 3rd Party...".
3) Go to New and select "CD Player to Image".
4) Depending if you CD-ROM is on the list of supported drives (It's in the Help file somewhere...the List of supported CD-ROM drives) then you can use your CD-ROM as the source drive. But, I presume most of you guys here have fast CD-R drives that read CD's at high speed, so use your CD-R drive as the source to make a image file.
5) Put the DC Backup in your CD-R Drive or in your CD-ROM drive....Read step 4
6) Don't change ANYTHING in the "Advance" tab. NO need for "Raw" read!
7) Make sure you have enough hard drive space and then make the image.
8] Once the image is complete, close this task and go to "File", "New" and select "CD Image to CD Recorder".
9) Open the image file wherever you saved it and put a blank CD in your CD-R drive. By the way, I using Kodak Ultima 80 min Gold + Silver Disc (High Quality)....I suggest using Kodak's or Verbatims, don't use sh!tty Generic CD-R brands.
10) In the "Advanced" tab.....
Boot games (Games that have 1 track and 1 session on the disc). Use these settings:
For games that are self-boot (Games that have 2 or 3 sessions on a disc), use these settings:
11) In the "Advanced" tab, there is NO NEED to enable "Raw Writes" or "Overburn CD". But DO enable "Add-post 3rd..."
12) Start burning. Once it is done you should have a working backup copy.
I've been using these settings for all the backups that I have made and everything works! But most of these images have been in .cdi format.
Here's some others tips...
Boot games can be copied in Easy CD Creator CD-Copier program. And if you have CD-R copy of the Utopia Boot Disc, you can copy that in Easy CD Creator CD-Copier too. I tried it and works perfectly!